Division of Academic Affairs
- College of Arts and Sciences (General College)
- Kenan–Flagler Business School
- School of Education
- School of Information and Library Science
Division of Health Affairs
- Adams School of Dentistry
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- Gillings School of Global Public Health
Entering first-year students and transfers of less than junior standing from other institutions enter the College of Arts and Sciences (General College).
Students with junior standing, including transfers from other institutions, enter a School or College in the Division of Academic Affairs or the Division of Health Affairs (see lists above).
Undergraduate courses are also offered through Summer School.