Division of Academic Affairs

Division of Health Affairs

Entering first-year students and transfers of less than junior standing from other institutions enter the College of Arts and Sciences (General College).

Students with junior standing, including transfers from other institutions, enter a School or College in the Division of Academic Affairs or the Division of Health Affairs (see lists above).

Undergraduate courses are also offered through Summer School.