N.C. Community College Transfer Articulation and Pathways
If you are currently attending a community college with plans to transfer to UNC, we have developed baccalaureate degree plans for our most popular majors which can help you select your coursework at the community college. By following these degree plans, you will best be positioned to transfer smoothly to UNC and complete your desired major. Please note that these are recommendations only. We do not require or expect that all transfer students will have completed the courses listed on these pathway documents.
To review recommended pathways from previous years (2014-2019), please see the Undergraduate Admissions Web site.
2019-2020 Recommended Pathway
- American Studies, A.A.-B.A.
- Anthropology, A.A.-B.A.
- Archaeology, A.A.-B.A.
- Art History, A.A.-B.A.
- Asian Studies–Chinese Concentration, A.A.-B.A.
- Asian Studies–Interdisciplinary Concentration, A.A.-B.A.
- Chemistry, A.S.-B.A.
- Chemistry, A.S.-B.S.
- Communication Studies, A.A.-B.A.
- Computer Science, A.S.-B.A.
- Computer Science, A.S.-B.S.
- Economics Major, A.A.-B.A.
- Economics Major, A.S.-B.A.
- English and Comparative Literature, A.A.-B.A.
- Exercise and Sports Science, A.S.-B.A.
- Management and Society, A.A.-B.A.
- Mathematics, A.S.-B.A.
- Mathematics, A.S.-B.S.
- Media and Journalism, A.A.-B.A.
- Music, A.A.-B.A.
- Philosophy, A.A.-B.A.
- Political Science, A.A.-B.A.
- Psychology, A.A.-B.A.
- Psychology, A.S.-B.S.
- Public Policy, A.A.-B.A.
- Public Policy, A.S.-B.A.
- Religious Studies, A.A.-B.A.
- Romance Languages - Hispanic Linguistics, A.A.-B.A.
- Romance Languages - Hispanic Literatures and Cultures, A.A.-B.A.
- Romance Languages - Italian, A.A.-B.A.
- Romance Languages - Portuguese, A.A.-B.A.