Geological Sciences Minor
Department of Geological Sciences
104 South Road, Mitchell Hall, CB# 3315
Students majoring in another department may elect to pursue completion of a minor in geology.
- Geological Sciences Major, B.A.–Earth Science
- Geological Sciences Major, B.S.–Earth Science
- Geological Sciences Major, B.S.–Environmental Geoscience
In addition to the program requirements listed below, students must:
- take at least nine hours of their minor course requirements at UNC–Chapel Hill
- earn a minimum of 12 hours of C or better in the minor (some minors require more)
For more information, please consult the degree requirements section of the catalog.
|Four GEOL courses 1||12|
Only one course may be numbered less than 200.
Geological Sciences (GEOL) course descriptions.
See the program page here for special opportunities.